The course will be focusing on teaching the basics of facial aesthetics. The delegates will be able to provide Botox treatments for the upper face and gummy smiles. Facial Aesthetic treatment has become hugely popular over the last few year and Dentists are ideally placed to provide these treatments. It will increase your private income considerably and give you an opportunity to attract patients that are interested in other cosmetic procedures.
· The science behind how Botox works and how its effects reverse.
· Lethal doses and their original discovery.
· Indications and contraindications of 'Botox'.
· The facial anatomy with 'Botox'.
· Inventory required and introducing it into practices.
· Insurance and advertising regulations.
· Demos and the chance to practice on each other.
· Delegates will be able to bring models to treat themselves too.
· By the end of the day, delegates should feel confident to start treating patients.
Dr Ashish Rayarel BDS Msc MFDGP(UK) PgCert
I am a General Dental Practitioner who qualified from the University of Manchester in 1989. After completing my Vocational Training and working as an associate for 4 years I started Ash Dental Practice.
I developed the practice from a single surgery to a 6-surgery practice. I sold the practice in March 2020 and I am currently working there as an associate 2 days per week. The remainder of the week I spend teaching.
Facial Aesthetics is a passion of mine, I have been providing facial aesthetic treatments for my patients since 2007. I have been on many courses including all the advanced level training offered by Dr Bob Khanna and Allergan. The Allergan training was in the MDM codes by the world famous Brazilian Plastic Surgeon Mauricio de Maio.
I have been involved in training dentists in the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers in the UK and in Dubai. I have a couple of publications on Facial Aesthetics in the Private Dentistry journal.
My philosophy is to practice excellent dentistry and facial aesthetics and to teach these high standards to my delegates.